2nd National Meeting of Newfoundland Friends 2021
Dear Newfoundland’s Friends,
The Group, National Meeting of Newfoundland Friends is pleased to present you the program and the event information.
On-land and In-water work will take place at the
Peterborough, PE6 9LG
Event Programme (may be subject to change, updated on 5/8/2021)
- Saturday 28th August 2021
- 9:30am Reception open for registration and event information pack
- 11:30am Opening ceremony - Main Arena everyone welcome
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Land displays by each club or individual
- 7:00pm Bring a Gazebo, chair and meet for a social evening barbeques provided
- Sunday 29th August 2021
- 9:15am Training/Fun session, please ask at Reception for an allocated time and group
- 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:45pm Working in the water, exhibition of each club or individual
- 7:00pm Evening Gala Dinner and presentation of gifts
To Be Held At - Black Horse, Main Street, Baston, PE6 9PB
Menu may be seen - [Here]
- Monday 30th August 2021
- 10:00am Closing ceremony and saying goodbye to friends - Until the next time.................
Working on land Saturday
Each Group / individual will have a time slot to demonstrate anything on land with their Newfoundland Dog/s.
Working in water Sunday
A fun and training session will be held in the morning.
After lunch each group/individual will demonstrate their techniques in the water
Please note times may change due to demand and individuals may be asked to form a group working with other individuals
please do not hesitate to contact any member of National Meeting of Newfoundland Friends committee or find us on Facebook
Entry forms, camping forms will be available on our Facebook and Website pages in the near future.
We hope to see you for a GREAT WEEKEND
Mr Tony Payton
For more details visit https://www.nmonf.co.uk or contact